How to setup Office 365 on an iPhone or iPad
- On the iPad or iPhone, go to SETTINGS > MAIL, CONTACTS, CALENDARS > ADD ACCOUNT
- Select EXCHANGE from the list of types.
- Enter your email address for this account, your password and then give it a description.
- It may then prompt you that it cannot verify server identity – tap CONTINUE.
- Depending on the setup of your domain, this may be enough and it may find all of your settings automatically. If it doesn't, carry on with the next step.
- On the next page, enter the server as follows:
- Enter your email address and click NEXT
- The next screen lets you select the features you wish to synchronise with. Ensure all features are enabled.
- If it prompts you to decide whether to keep items on the phone or delete them, the safest option is to keep on phone.
Office 365 is now configured on your device. You will find your new email account in the standard Mail app on your iPhone or iPad.
If you would like further advise on this subject, please call us.
Please share our message: